Monday, April 2, 2007

I didn't get a chance to try the Bubbl site but I did create an account and will try it this week. I hope to use it with most of my kids. We usually use paper webs but I think they will love this.

Can you believe that I never tried Powerpoint before tonight? Very cool. I will share the idea of using it with note taking. I love the steps that you created for the kids (and me). Our students don't know how to cite and I'm hoping that this will motivate them to take notes and cite their sources. Also, I wish the citation sites were there when I was in college/high school.

1 comment:

skoelker said...

Easier to teach citations when the program does the hard part. I'm glad someone put it out there for all to use.
I'll be interested to hear if you get to using Bubbl.us with the kids.

spk
><>