Monday, April 9, 2007

I've always wanted to learn to use powerpoint. I think it scared me. :) Thanks for the tutorial. This creativity thing is hard for me. I'm not much of an artist....mine will be pretty simple, but colorful.

I can see how students can get excited about Synthesis, if they were able to access the information. There are so many ways that they can show what they have learned besides writing a report. I think the majority of my students, feel more comfortable doing creative displays of knowledge and feel very uncomfortable with writing. Powerpoint is a good way for them to display their knowledge and tap into their strengths.

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

PowerPoint is a great student motivator and is lots of fun. Everyone seems creative with it, since there are so many templates and so much easily done for the person making the slide show. I think middle school kids especially like different kinds of synthesis, with lots of hands-on choices.
Connie